Australian $8.99 Metro Flat Rate Delivery Available, Free Over $100. All other areas calculated at checkout. Shipped products are dispatched together.
The release of the latest blockbuster Star Wars: The Last Jedi is just less than 100 days away! Apart from greeting new faces from this highly anticipated film, fans’ new beloved spherical astromech droid has been on bounteous missions for the Resistance and will once again make an appearance in the upcoming Star Wars sequel!
Today, Hot Toys is very excited to introduce this familiar face - the 1/6th scale BB-8 collectible figure specially crafted based on its appearance in Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
The highly accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of BB-8 in the film. It features a specially designed spherical body embedded with self-balancing mechanisms, LED light up eyes, and interchangeable arms!
This BB-8 collectible figure will definitely be a fun addition to your Star Wars collection!
The 1/6th scale BB-8 Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of BB-8 in Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Specially developed spherical body embedded with self-balancing mechanisms
- Metallic white, silver and orange painting with weathering effect
- LED light up eyes (white light, red and blue lens, battery operated)
- Approximately 11cm tall
- One (1) interchangeable lighter
- One (1) interchangeable bolt-spinner
- One (1) interchangeable claw in open-mode
- One (1) interchangeable claw in closed-mode
- One (1) interchangeable container
- One (1) pair of interchangeable compartments in open mode
- One (1) circular figure base
Protect Your Prized Possessions
- Estimated Time of Arrival Information
These dates are normally when the supplier is expecting their stock to arrive at their warehouse. You should allow additional time for us to receive our stock at our store.
Every effort is made to keep the ETA dates displayed on this website up to date. Please check our policies out for more information.
Note some products are experiencing delayed ETA dates due to on going supply issues that our distributors are facing.